Saturday, June 13, 2020

EMBROIDERY TUTORIAL - Peony


EMBROIDERY TUTORIAL - Peony



It's a free style embroidery, with some contemporary and imaginative way..If you decide to embroider in this style you will express yourself. It's like an oil painting, once you start painting, first you dont know what will come out. But step by step your canvas starts to reflect the shades, your image receives more volume and the picture becomes more define. .The main rule make layers. Laying one thread layer on each other..So what are the threads? I've used 4 shades both DMC and Anchor brands, some numbers are in the video, but some are not known as it's been lost after my kid's invasion😀 Strands: I've used 6 strands except the stem one (4 strands).
.I would call this freestyle embroidery style a little crude, as it is not smooth and not thin. Embroidery, but very creative..This is a style where you can fully express yourself. If you once painted with oil paints, then I think you will understand what I mean. .The first strokes are incomprehensible and do not create pictures, but with each time the brush works, colors appear, their transition, severity and details. So it is here..I decided not to write a description in the video, this is a work for your imagination, just catch the style and create your own, try it, do not be afraid to combine colors. One rule - apply layers to each other, but do not cover the entire shade, then the volume will be more beautiful.In this embroidery I used 4 shades of VHI and Ankor, I don’t know some numbers, since they evaporated after the invasion of children's curiosity😁. I embroidered in 6 threads, except for the stem, there are 4 threads. Here ordinary😊, free, embroidery for a bit of inspiration 😃, and the stem is wrapping back stitch.




credits @sunflowerswonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment